1. The Promoter is WellHence UK Ltd whose registered office is at International House, 64 Nile Street, London, England N1 7SR.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 25 years or over except employees of WellHence UK and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter any giveaway competition started by WellHence UK.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.wellhence.com, https://www.facebook.com/wellhence and https://www.instagram.com/well.hence
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified unless it is stated otherwise.
7. Closing date for entry will be ten days from the start of the competition. After this date, WellHence will permit no further access to the competition.
8. WellHence can accept no responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Competition will mention the rules of the competition and how to enter the promotion. Ex. By signing to the newsletter or by giving appropriate reaction on the post.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize will be as stated on the post or the competition, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability, and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: At random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
16. The Promoter’s decision regarding all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant indicates his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely following current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
25. WellHence UK shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. WellHence UK also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.